Saturday, June 6, 2009

in the beginning...

I'm using the trebuchet font, because for one, I like the trebuchet, it reminds me of the episode of Northern Exposure in which Chris-in-the-morning builds one and decides to fling a cow with it, and when he hears that it has already been done (in that Monty Python movie) he changes his mind and flings Maggie's piano, which was all but destroyed in the fire that her mother started that burned her house down. And two, I just like to say trebuchet. Whew.

I'm going to post a couple of emails I wrote a couple years ago, back when I was flying off island everyday with Angel Flights for radiation treatment for breast cancer. Not that they're necessarily relevant, I just like them, I'm kind of proud of them. I think a lot of creativity came to the surface back then, and seems to have disappeared since. Anyway, bear with me, like Sledge on the edge, I'm a blogging virgin as well so all my intentions may be squashed like a, like a, I don't know, like a rotten tomato or something else squashable.

No comments:

Post a Comment